Saturday, September 22, 2012

Planes, Trains, & Puddles.

Today, I totally dominated the subway system and was so on my game I even helped out a fellow traveler. Damn!

I can't take all (any) of the credit, though. That goes to an app & site I found called HopStop. Thanks to step by step instructions, I stepped out of my comfort zone known as the A C E and ventured on to Q, 4, N, 1, & 2.

Therefore, I am exhausted. And also soaked to the bone after getting stuck in a downpour halfway back, on foot, from the Fanfare Ciocărlia show. Which was spectacular, by the way.

Earlier, when I was opaque.
Later. Oh, what a world! What a world!


Good thing I stocked up on bath bombs at Lush...

There is more to tell from this day, but I will save it & say goodnight. Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment