Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Worth Spreading.

A friend and coworker recently sent me a couple of TED videos to watch. I shared one earlier today, and if you didn't see or watch it then, I hope you will now. It's an extraordinary story and informative as well. Watch it. It is powerful.

The other is by the author of Eat, Pray, Love: a book that I have mixed feelings about, but that came to me at a time when I was ready for some traveling of the mind. She talks about it here, but, more importantly, she talks about what it means to be a creative person and how our collisions with success differ from those who take the road more trod upon. It's all good stuff, and I am fortunate that I have friends who care about such things. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Here is the Elizabeth Gilbert video:


No comments:

Post a Comment