Thursday, November 8, 2012

Saved by a Gyro-Roto Redundant Rectifier with Stereotactic Hydrocompressors.

You know what? It's tough coming up with a topic to write about every day. Unless I already have an idea in mind, I often put off the task until as late as possible, hoping that some event or person in my oh-so-interesting life will prompt an a-ha! This is a risky wager, since as the hours turn, the likelihood of any such encounter becomes awfully slim. And I am left further dulled by the flashing Vacancy sign that sits in place of my brain.

Today was mundane as hell. The fact that my jeans were too tight occupied most of my mental energy until 5:00, and then I was driving home, changing (whew), driving to the pharmacy, and then driving to dance class. Leaving the studio to go home, I started to realize I was in big trouble. I still had nothing. And then, as if delivered from the heavens, parked right next to me was this:


On first glance it appeared to be a legit service vehicle of some sort. But as the computer circuitry that was glued to the side panels and the eroded foam tubing mounted on the roof came into focus, any shred of authenticity was betrayed.

Hmmm. Who is the keeper of this fine chariot? I'd love to know.

P.S. I googled Gyro-Roto Redundant Rectifier with Stereotactic Hydrocompressors, hoping to get in on the reference, but I only got one return: a blog post from 2004 that describes a red van too similarly to not be it (or version 2.0).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment