Friday, November 23, 2012

Talking the Stalk.

When I woke up this morning, I couldn't think of a good reason to leave the house. And, if that was the case, then clothing was really completely optional. But right around the time that I started to get really comfortable, I remembered that I had made an afternoon appointment to have some maintenance done on my car. Crap!

Driving home from the dealershipI deliberately took a route that avoided the malls and surrounding retail pandemoniumI found myself passing right by a local boutique that carries an exceptional line of offbeat shoes. And I thought, "well...I am right here..."

As I left, I started to think about Shoe Stalking, a blog that I abandoned more than a year ago so I could explore above the ankle issues.

I just spent a little time looking back at it, cringing at some of my compositions and smiling at othersand in some ways wishing I still felt the passion to write on the subject. I do, from time to time, but something has changed. It is, as I wrote in my final post, as if I have lost my muse. Or maybe I just haven't been trying hard enough to find the right inspiration...

An accidental shot taken while wondering: is this thing on? Turned out to be my favorite.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment