Tuesday, November 13, 2012

There's No Fecundity in My Profundity.

Tonight I really wanted to continue my thought arc on the idea of dressing and acting appropriately for my age, what that actually means, and to what degree the opinions and perceptions of other people matter on these matters (heh).

But I am still feeling the effects of the night I spent in Crazytown (population: 2, my parents) where sleep is frowned upon by the residents, evidenced by late night snarling at the moon and early morning crowing at the twinkling of twilight. Had the sandman tried to enter, I'm sure he was frightened off. 

This, combined with a day at work that followed a day not at work while everyone else was, has left me mentally overdrawn. Fees have already begun accumulating in the debit column.

On that note, I bought these fabulous boots while drunk on sleeplessness. They are dreamy, no?

No snakes were harmed in the making of these boots, by the way.
And no dust bunnies were disturbed by the taking of this shot, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment