Friday, October 26, 2012

Cool Stuff, Spotted.

I'm on a short vacation in Traverse City this weekend. I probably should have posted for today before I left, but I was half hoping I might find some inspiration when I got here. Instead I found a big dish of smoked Gouda mac & cheese with peas, ham, and haystack onions. The intense energy that my body is putting toward digestion is sapping oxygen from my brain. Can't think. Trying hard. So full...

In place of what would have probably been a genius piece of writing if not for this staggering impediment, I'll point you to this interesting site: Spot Cool Stuff. Their facebook page is actually better, or at least better at sorting out the best stuff.

I'll also direct you to some of my favorites: a camper that converts to a boat, places that resemble Dr. Seuss illustrations, and pod hotel rooms suspended from trees. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment