Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hungry Like the 40+ She-Wolf.

I'm not proud of this, but back in the early aughts, I had a recycled crush on John Taylor of Duran Duran. I can't remember exactly how my fireplace got re-lit, but the whole thing was shamefully unashamed. I bought two of his solo albums, and fawned like my teenage self over pics and articles I found online. I even rented a movie he was in, called Sugar Town. (Not a bad film actually.)

If I were ripe for another girlish moment, I guess it would happen now. The other night, while fruitlessly searching for my Deee-Lite CD, I came across both of those albums I bought. Then tonight, at the hairdresser, I happened on a piece on him in a gossip mag. He is still lovely. But, no. I'm not falling for it this time. Nope. No.


No comments:

Post a Comment