Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Am I Blue?

I'm deep in wellness mode, with our fitness challenge kicking off this week. In the last few weeks and particularly in the last two days, I've done damn near as much inciting as copy writing. Aye, it's a bit exhausting. But all for the good, especially for those who really need some encouragement—myself included in that batch.

As part of my research, I came upon this information about Blue Zones. That is, parts of the world where people live longer and better. Interesting stuff. And while I ended up reading it all, this section on the Power9 gives a nice, concise synopsis of the interrelations between the the top five zones. I recommend checking it out.

Oh, and I also took two quizzes and rated an adequate B on the happiness measure, plus I came in three years younger than I actually am on the vitality compass. Both recommended I find a faith to improve my life expectancy, but I think I'll be satisfied with the 88.9 years they gave me, without those years (and the many more they tell me I could accumulate by finding my religion) being sullied (and effectively drawn out) with fantasy. I'm good. Thanks.

Might change my mind around 88.875 though.  





 


No comments:

Post a Comment