Monday, April 15, 2013

So Lucky.

I was all ready to write about this show we've been watching on HBO called VICE (associated with the magazine, Fwhy). I wanted to talk about how these journalists have armor-clad balls. And about how grateful (for lack of a better word) I am that they are making this information about what's happening around the world available to us. And how I am never allowed ever to be unhappy about anything, especially Monday mornings, ever, ever again. Really, there is some terrible shit happening in the world, and while we all know this, they are showing us the reality in a way that our oh so knowing imaginations can't.

But as I'm paging through their site, I see something about Daft Punk, Pharrell, and Nile Rodgers (together) and I think, Oh, Hello!

This is why I wake up in the morning (more on this concept 2m I hope):


It's just a teaser, but I will still probably listen to this clip oh, about 24/7 until May 21st.

Enjoy!

PS: If it's true that Giorgio Moroder is another contributor, well, then, I might just flip my bonnet. I'm not sure what this means, but let's hope we all find out. 





No comments:

Post a Comment