Saturday, August 18, 2012

Say No to Wack.

I need help.

I need to be stopped from buying these:


They are wonderfully detailed and they look fabulous on my feet, yet, they cannot exist in any way in my conscious reality. In addition to being obviously navy blue, what you may not be able to tell is that the heel is not just orange, but neon orange, which deals an additional three of clubs against their favor. There is simply nothing in my closet that these will work with. But, I still I want them in the worst way possible.

While I was putting them back on the shelf and slowly walking away, I reminded myself of these:


And these:


And noted that even in their absurdity they are both still within my wardrobe’s universe of possibilities.

I consoled myself with these:

Because these cowboy boot-styled rain boots make perfect sense, right?
I feel better, but there is still something missing…


No comments:

Post a Comment