Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Farewella!

Tonight we had a goodbye celebration for a co-worker whom I love in real life, but am not all that sad to see go in my other real life known as work. I won't go into the gory details; it's enough to say that I had an extra reason to give cheers tonight than the rest of my colleagues (as far as I know). In all fairness, I suspect the feeling is mutual.

For her final farewell tomorrow, I made a Nutella fondue, which turned out spectacular enough to share. Here is the recipe:

1 cup of heavy cream
8 oz. 70-80% cacao dark chocolate, chopped
1 cup of Nutella

In a medium saucepot, heat the cream on low heat until steaming but not boiling. Remove from heat and add the chocolate and Nutella. Let sit for a few minutes, then whisk until smooth. Transfer to a fondue pot set on low and serve. As far as I know this will  keep overnight and can be reheated the next day.

That was easy, but it's still about all I can handle this evening.

Nighty-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment