Friday, February 22, 2013

A Step in a New Direction.

I let the eight-month mark of my year-long writing experiment pass without a mention, I guess mostly because I've had what's next more on my mind lately. I'm pretty sure now that I will defunct (<hmmm, can I verb this word?) this blog when my sentence is up and move forward. I know I can't go back to Shoe Stalking, in part because, I'll admit, I did occasionally buy new shoes just to give me something new to write about. Like thesethese, and these. True story. Those were mostly toward the end, though, when my desperation for new material was much like having a baby to try to save a doomed marriage. Well, at least my poor decisions harmed only the extra floor space in our house!

I do have a plan for my next blog theme, but I'm not ready to share it with the world yet. I can tell you that it will have nothing to do with me this time. And that's kind of exciting. For me.

While I ponder this, take a look at these delicious shoes I bought during lunch:


I promise, I did not buy them to give me a subject for today. But I may have convinced myself that I will need them during my upcoming visit to the desert. This is, of course, not true. I mean the part about needing them. For anything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment