Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Be Happy.

I had another one of those tough days that made me once again wish I was a fine-feathered starling tugging at worms in the ground. This has to stop, one way or another, I think.

As I try to find new ways to tread in the increasingly turbulent waters that I swim in for most of my waking, weekday hours, I am looking to the moments that bring me joy when I get to give my flailing limbs & mind a rest.

Pizza & beer at The Mitten? A good start. 

A little bitch session? Hmmm...it has its pros & cons.

Music to soothe the sinking swimmer? Better.

I started with Don't Worry, Be Happy. (Well, one has to start somewhere.) I followed it with Give Up the Funk. Followed by Let's Groove. Followed by Silly Love Songs. That'll do for tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment